School calendar 2018 2019
Junior Cycle – Yellow
Transition Year – Blue
Senior Cycle – Green
General – Orange
You can add each of the calendars to your phone or email client by adding the relevant calendar file to it. Any updates in the calendar will automatically then be visible on your phone.
How to add the calendar to an iPhone
- Tap Settings→Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar (near the bottom of the screen).
- Type in the .ics address for the calendar on the Subscription screen.
- Tap Next.
The server address is verified and a Subscription screen appears.
The calendar appears on the calendar list in the Calendar app.
You can also look at this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtpxEy3TPqY
How to add the calendar to an Android
This is easier when done on a Computer
- Navigate to your Google Calendar
- Log in to the Google Account that is used on your Android Phone
- Select Other Calendar
- Select Add by URL
- Paste in .ics address
- Open up the Calendar on your Android Phone
- Select Calendars
- Check the box next to the Calendar you added and tap Done
For more instructions including pictures click here