Our Lady’s Grove Parents’ Council
Welcome to existing and prospective members of our school community.
We, the Parents’ Council, are a group of parents engaged in actively supporting the school in the education of our children. The Council meets regularly with the Principal and Deputy Principal, aiming to develop and foster a strong relationship between parents and school. We all strive together towards a unified aim; providing excellence in education for the holistic development of all students.
The Council’s objectives are:
- • To provide a forum to share and exchange information and opinions with the school regarding student education / well-being matters.
- • To present parent perspectives regarding school activities and policy development.
- • To provide a communication link for parents
- • Co-ordinate and host information evenings of interest to parents
- • Provide support to the school in the running of any events, such as sixth year graduation
- • Support the school development and provide hands on assistance to the school in enhancement projects
The Council meets on average every 6 weeks throughout the year and new members are always welcome. If you are a Parent/Guardian interested in joining, or even in helping out from time to time, please contact us at: