Click here for School calendar 2020 21
- General School Info – Orange
- Transition Year – Yellow
- Senior Cycle – Green
- Junior Cycle – Purple
Choose which calendar you want to view by clicking on the drop-down menu top right of the calendar (beside Agenda)
You can add each of the calendars to your phone or email client by adding the relevant calendar file to it. Any updates in the calendar will automatically then be visible on your phone.
Junior Cycle – https://email@example.com/6ace84be86ce4c15a45e6af81b7e754d12733066797374047176/calendar.ics Transition Year – https://firstname.lastname@example.org/17cfa1b3e7fb4cbb96c9cfd31591b98e5364356885463070753/calendar.ics Senior Cycle – https://email@example.com/4a5a24fe6d154b359a35736edcac1a1a1950988486276440217/calendar.ics General – https://firstname.lastname@example.org/3efc86f8d76247b68f12859652090ecf15918490850204406384/calendar.ics
How to add the calendar to an iPhone
- Tap Settings→Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar (near the bottom of the screen).
- Type in the .ics address for the calendar on the Subscription screen.
- Tap Next.
The server address is verified and a Subscription screen appears. The calendar appears on the calendar list in the Calendar app. You can also look at this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtpxEy3TPqY How to add the calendar to an Android This is easier when done on a Computer
- Navigate to your Google Calendar
- Log in to the Google Account that is used on your Android Phone
- Select Other Calendar
- Select Add by URL
- Paste in .ics address
- Open up the Calendar on your Android Phone
- Select Calendars
- Check the box next to the Calendar you added and tap Done
For more instructions including pictures click here