Stratford Upon Avon Tour 2019
Group Leader: Colm Dooley
Group Name: Jesus and Mary College, Our Lady’s Grove
Date of Quotation: 23rd October 2018
€419 based on 20 paying students & 2 Teacher Leaders. This price is subject to change based on numbers that subscribe to the tour.
Your price includes:
- ⎫ Dublin/Birmingham return on scheduled airline services.
- ⎫ One small item of hand luggage (40x20x25cm).
- ⎫ One item of luggage per person (10kg).
- ⎫ 2 nights B&B accommodation in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- ⎫ 2 evening meals.
- ⎫ Exclusive use of coach for the duration of your tour (within EU driver’s regulations).
- ⎫ Entrance to four Shakespearean properties.
- ⎫ Entrance to Cadbury World
- ⎫ Entrance to Warwick Castle and Dungeons
- ⎫ Evening Ghost Tour
- ⎫ Free leader places as outlined above.
- ⎫ Fully comprehensive insurance cover.
- ⎫ Emergency number while abroad.
Thursday 11th April 2019
Depart Dublin 06:25 Arrive Birmingham 07:35
Saturday 13th April 2019
Depart Birmingham 20:25 Arrive Dublin 21:30
Please note that the above tour price is based on these flights at their current availability. Flight availability is subject to change at any time; therefore early booking is advisable in order to avoid any increases in fare.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
How to book?
- Pay a deposit of 150 euro before 10am on Friday 9th November . You will need the student’s passport name and date of birth to make payments on our website http://www.schooltour.ie/payment/
Use the following reference number: 1422663
Payment due 09-Nov-18 € 150
Payment due 14-Dec-18 € 150
Payment due 31-Jan-19 € 119
- Names must be correct at time of booking; otherwise name change fees will apply.
- Current name change fees are: Ryanair €115 – €160 per name per sector.
- Payment of deposit does not guarantee inclusion. All school tours are governed by the principles in our School Tour Policy
- If you are unable to provide all names at the time of booking, please be advised that fares could fluctuate for the remaining passengers. We cannot assist when fares have increased.
- Advise the students that they will be required to pay an additional deposit of £100 one month after the initial deposit. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
We are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator: Licence No: T.O 256.