6 Days in ROME – APRIL 2020
Group Leader: Colm Dooley
Group Name: Our Lady’s Grove Secondary School
Date of Quotation: 9th April 2019
Your price includes:
- ⎫ Dublin/Rome return on scheduled airline services.
- ⎫ One small item of hand luggage (40x20x25cm).
- ⎫ One item of luggage per person (10kg).
- ⎫ 5 nights B&B accommodation in Camping Village Roma (tourist tax applies – see below).
- ⎫ Exclusive use of luxury coach for duration of your tour (within EU driver’s regulations).
- ⎫ Fully comprehensive insurance cover.
- ⎫ Emergency number while abroad.
Pizza Making Classes
Outlett Roma Shopping Point
Muzeo Della Civilita Romana
Castel Romano Outlet shopping
Trastevere: Shopping and Dinner
Possible Excursions (**Extra Charge**)
Trajan’s Market 4pp
Palazzo Valentino 6pp
Gladiator School 20pp
Escape Rome 15pp
San Callisto Catacombs 5pp
Tuesday 31st March 2020 (FR9432)
Depart Dublin 06:50, arrive Rome Ciampino 10:55
Sunday 5th April 2020 (FR9431)
Depart Rome Ciampino 11:20, arrive Dublin 13:35
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
How to book?
- Parents should make all payments together with their child’s/ward’s passport name and date of birth or on our website http://www.schooltour.ie/payment/
Please use the reference number 1450856
- Names must be correct at time of booking; otherwise name change fees will apply.
Current fees are: Aer Lingus €100 and Ryanair €115 – €160 per name per sector.
- If you are unable to provide all names at the time of booking, please be advised that fares could fluctuate for the remaining passengers. We cannot assist when fares have increased.
- The deposit of 200 euro must be paid before 5pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
- The 2nd payment of 200 euro will be due on Friday 27th September 2019
- The 3rd Payment of 195 euro will be due on Friday January 17th 2020
Luggage fees and airline policies:
- Aer Lingus currently charge €70 (€35 each way) for checked-in luggage (15kg) (Not Included).
- Ryanair operate a tiered pricing structure for checked-in luggage. Fees start from €25 up to €100 each way, depending on seat availability and destination (Not Included).
- Compulsory online check-in applies for all Ryanair flights in advance of travel. For administration purposes we will require the following passport details from each passenger one month before travel: nationality, passport number, expiry date and place of issue.
In Italy there is a tourist tax which must be paid in cash on arrival. This varies from 75 cent to €4 per person per night depending on the hotel. This is a government imposed tax and unfortunately we cannot pay this on behalf of any group.
We are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator: Licence No: TA 0794
Please note the cancellation policy is as follows:
More than 56 days prior to departure first and second deposits are forfeited
29 to 56 days prior to departure is 80% of the tour price.
28 or less prior to departure is 100% of the tour price.
All tour prices are based on the current exchange rates / taxes that apply at time of booking. The Company reserves the right to pass on any increases due to fluctuations in the exchange rate or taxes, which are outside of our control, prior to the balance due date.