Rome Tour 2020
6 Days in ROME – APRIL 2020
Group Leader: Colm Dooley
Group Name: Our Lady’s Grove Secondary School
Date of Quotation: 9th April 2019
€595 based on 40 students & 4 Teachers.
Your price includes:
- ⎫ Dublin/Rome return on scheduled airline services.
- ⎫ One small item of hand luggage (40x20x25cm).
- ⎫ One item of luggage per person (10kg).
- ⎫ 5 nights B&B accommodation in Camping Village Roma (tourist tax applies – see below).
- ⎫ Exclusive use of luxury coach for duration of your tour (within EU driver’s regulations).
- ⎫ Fully comprehensive insurance cover.
- ⎫ Emergency number while abroad.
Pizza Making Classes
Outlett Roma Shopping Point
Muzeo Della Civilita Romana
Castel Romano Outlet shopping
Trastevere: Shopping and Dinner
Possible Excursions (**Extra Charge**)
Trajan’s Market 4pp
Palazzo Valentino 6pp
Gladiator School 20pp
Escape Rome 15pp
San Callisto Catacombs 5pp
At the moment airline seats are not available for booking; therefore the above is based on the current schedule and estimated airfares. Early booking is advisable in order to secure the best price for your group. IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
How to book?
- Parents should make all payments together with their child’s/ward’s passport name and date of birth or on our website http://www.schooltour.ie/payment/
Please use the reference number 1450856
- Names must be correct at time of booking; otherwise name change fees will apply.
Current fees are: Aer Lingus €100 and Ryanair €115 – €160 per name per sector.
- If you are unable to provide all names at the time of booking, please be advised that fares could fluctuate for the remaining passengers. We cannot assist when fares have increased.
- The deposit of 200 euro must be paid before 5pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
- The 2nd payment of 200 euro will be due on Friday 27th September 2019
- The 3rd Payment of 195 euro will be due on Friday January 17th 2020
Luggage fees and airline policies:
- Aer Lingus currently charge €70 (€35 each way) for checked-in luggage (15kg) (Not Included).
- Ryanair operate a tiered pricing structure for checked-in luggage. Fees start from €25 up to €100 each way, depending on seat availability and destination (Not Included).
- Compulsory online check-in applies for all Ryanair flights in advance of travel. For administration purposes we will require the following passport details from each passenger one month before travel: nationality, passport number, expiry date and place of issue.
In Italy there is a tourist tax which must be paid in cash on arrival. This varies from 75 cent to €4 per person per night depending on the hotel. This is a government imposed tax and unfortunately we cannot pay this on behalf of any group.
We are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator: Licence No: TA 0794